Sunday, October 17, 2010

This Weekend's Healthy Discoveries

Unfortunately, I do not have visual support, but I do have some great ideas that I tried today that I MUST share...

For dinner I had a Caesar salad that was just romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes, sliced cucumber, Ken's Lite Creamy Caesar Dressing (2 tbsp = 2 WW Points), and as a healthy substitute to croutons, I threw in some FiberOne Original Cereal.  I absolutely love this stuff!  It will add crunch and sweetness to any meal, and up to 1/2 cup is 0 WW Points!  How can it get any better?

After the salad, I was really craving some chocolate, but I also wanted to have fruit.  Luckily enough, a few days ago I made some Fat Free Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding, which tastes great on banana slices!  This snack is virtually effortless, and depending on the size of the banana, it's 2-3 WW Points!  

Since starting WW, I've learned to love all fruits and vegetable and how to make them more flavorful and exciting!  This is vital to anyone's success on the program, and just as important for a balanced diet!

Anymore easy to make snack ideas? I'd love to hear your ideas...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment