Tuesday, October 12, 2010

2-Point Parfait in a Bowl

So everyday I go into Starbucks to get my Iced Venti Passion Tea sweetened with Splenda, and I have to stand in line STARING at the pastries and goodies.  Well today for some reason, it wasn't the croissants or muffins that were speaking to me, it was the fruit and yogurt parfaits.  So tonight for my bedtime snack, I made my own healthier version:

1 small peach, cut into small bite-size pieces
1 container Fiber One Peach Yogurt (or WW Peach Yogurt)
1/4 cup to 1/2 cup of Fiber One Original Cereal

The Fiber One cereal gives you just the right amount of crunch and texture, and it's a fabulous substitute to the high-calorie granola most places put in parfaits.  Up to 1/2 cup of Fiber One Original has a 0 Points Value!! You can use any small fruit and any flavor yogurt you'd like... (I hope to try strawberry yogurt with strawberries in the near future.)  And for only 2 points, this parfait is a pretty good size - bigger than Starbucks'!

Happy Eating!
- Steph =)

No comments:

Post a Comment